We are a Mendix reseller! We recognized the possibility to extend Polarion functionality out of the office – features such as digitized checklists as well as commissioning and testing, in both the field as well as on the factory floor. You’re fully able to execute tests offline, the results of which you can later synchronize once back online.
The basic workflow for the first Mendix – Polarion use-case:
- Create Test Cases together with the requirements.
- Organize the Test Cases into Test Runs according to your different types of verification/validations.
- Build a Mendix app to be able to execute the Test Runs, on your own or with our help.
- Make sure to clean the user interface and add instructions to guide your users.
- Allow for offline mode for execution.
- Allow for attaching photos and notes.
- Go execute the testing, spread the app to your commissioning engineers or field tester.
- Report the results by going back online and sync the data.
- Analyse the results and the impact by checking the Traceability Report.
Mendix, a Leader in Enterprise Low Code Application Platforms, placed furthest for completeness of vision and is by Gartner Magic Quadrant mapping placed among the leaders, read the full report by following the link in the picture below.
Mendix is a high productivity app platform that enables you to build and continuously improve mobile and web applications at scale. The Mendix Platform is designed to accelerate app delivery across your entire application development lifecycle.
Mendix enables you to implement both Agile and DevOps best practices. It even goes beyond that by involving business stakeholders in the actual development of the applications.
Mendix offers both no-code and low-code tooling in one single fully integrated platform:
- No code – Mendix provides a web-based visual app-modeling studio that is tailored toward business domain experts
- Low code – an extensive and powerful desktop-based visual app-modeling studio is also provided, which is tailored towards professional developers and can be integrated with coding IDEs to extend capabilities
The result of this no-code and low-code combination is that business domain experts can work alongside expert developers to achieve much greater levels of alignment and accelerated delivery.
- Proudly Supporting Our Community
- Taipuva New Swedish Medtech Member
- AHMED project started creating RegOps
- Polarion Ramp-Up at Boule Medical
- What is low-code software development?