We at Taipuva are proud sponsors of Team Rynkeby – God Morgon Finland charity project. In Finland Team Rynkeby – God Morgon supports two organizations: Aamu Foundation and Sylva Ry and a total of 886,372 euros were donated to them during the season to the benefit of children and young people with cancer. Great work Team Rynkeby!
Read more from Team Rynkeby’s own article: link here
Check out the 2018 highlights in this video (Finnish language) thanking all the sponsors for their donations.
Team Rynkeby is a Nordic charity cycling team. Every summer they cycle to Paris to raise money for seriously ill children. Team Rynkeby was founded in 2002, when 11 amateur cyclists associated with Rynkeby Foods A/S decided to cycle to Paris to see the final stage of the Tour de France. In the upcoming season there are 54 teams from seven countries taking part: from Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Faroe Islands, Iceland and Germany.Back to articles
- Taipuva is a proud Gold Sponsor of Team Rynkeby – God Morgon Finland 2018
- How to reuse requirements from standards efficiently between projects
- Taipuva is hiring – experienced Technical Specialist wanted!
- We’re hiring! Are you the Sales Coordinator we are looking for?
- Taipuva is Smart Expert Polarion