We have come a long way from the first Polarion User Day
Taipuva held the first Polarion user event in Tampere already in 2013. Back then we had four customers, among them Sandvik, Metso and Valtra. It has been quite a journey of enhancing requirements management and other R&D processes together with our clients. Today the Polarion user community in the Nordics consists of some 50 organisations. Participants from 30 companies were present in this year’s event – covering all the different industries we serve today: automotive, medical, heavy machinery, energy, aerospace & defence, industrial automation, marine and electronics & semiconductors.
There was an excellent line-up of presenters giving concrete examples how they use Polarion to power their product development processes. For many it was a pleasant surprise to realize that Polarion can be used for much more than they had considered before. We saw examples of sophisticated review & approval, risk management practices, task management and monitoring, directing QA activities and KPI reporting and managing actions derived from them.
Feedback on the presentations consisted of superlatives only! The sessions turned into interactive ones due to the audience’s questions, answers and comments. Participants also enjoyed the time reserved for coffee and networking – and we saw lively discussions taking place. The evaluation feedback showed a stunning satisfaction score of 4.5 (on the scale of 1 to 5), and all ratings were on the positive side!
Some of the comments we received
- “Seeing how others use Polarion is really inspiring”
- “Hearing how Polarion brings value to customers was interesting”
- “Practical approach of the presentations was extremely good”
- “Well organized and interesting presentations”
- “Good combination of presentations and breaks for networking”
We thank all the speakers and attendees for making the event really inspiring! We hope to see you all next year.
After the program there was an After Event with some drinks and a delicious dinner – a nice place for continuing the networking.
- Proudly Supporting Our Community
- Taipuva New Swedish Medtech Member
- AHMED project started creating RegOps
- Polarion Ramp-Up at Boule Medical
- What is low-code software development?