We are very excited to host our first event in Copenhagen. Join us for a great opportunity to learn how to enhance your product development and ease the burden of ensuring regulatory and standard compliance on 4 April 2019.
You will see how to manage your requirements, verification and validation, risks, changes and project plans using the Siemens Polarion ALM platform for product development. Our guest speakers from Radiometer and Innokas Medical will share their thoughts on how they have improved their ways of working by utilizing Polarion ALM.
The brunch event will take place at the beautiful residence of the Ambassador of Finland in Copenhagen city center.
Hope to see you in Denmark!
- Taipuva sponsoring Leading the Product Event in Sweden
- Save the Date! Nordic Polarion User Day
- Taipuva has a YouTube Channel
- Taipuva’s first Breakfast Seminar in Stockholm had full audience
- Taipuva is a proud Gold Sponsor of Team Rynkeby – God Morgon Finland 2018