Polarion for Medical Devices
Polarion makes it possible to accelerate medical device innovation and automate proof of compliance.
- Achieve Proof of Compliance faster
- Automate Risk Management and Compliance
- Quick-Start with Automated Industry Processes
- Synchronize Collaboration In Real Time
- Automate Your Validation and Verification (V&V)
“Polarion is a versatile tool for requirements and risk management as well as verification and validation. Creation of the needed documentation is easy as well.”
Sakari Kettunen, Planmeca Oy
Polarion for Automotive & Transportation Industries
Polarion has great qualities to offer OEMs and suppliers in the automotive and transportation industries.
- Seamless real-time collaboration
- Built-in support for ReqIF data exchange, and/or through common document formats such as Word/Excel® or PDF®
- Contextual visibility improves team effectiveness.
- Comprehensive traceability and automated tracking speeds and protects functional safety compliance.
- Model Driven development with Polarion’s Diagram Editor, plus integration with Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect™ and with MATLAB® Simulink™
- Intuitive workflow drives rapid adoption.
- Enabling automotive industry project templates facilitate functional safety compliance, process assessment, Agile development practices, and other objectives.
J.B. Hunt Transport, Inc., a Fortune 500 company, focuses on providing safe and reliable transportation services to a diverse group of customers throughout the continental United States, Canada and Mexico.
Polarion for Aerospace & Defence
With Polarion it is possible to reduce time-to-market and improve quality and safety. Polarion provides guaranteed traceability and proof of compliance for systems and software engineering organizations in regulated industries.
- a unified solution for Requirements-, Quality- and Application Lifecycle Management
- recent integrations with MATLAB® Simulink®, Klocwork’s and others show a real deep understanding for the target markets
- integrating Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) and Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) processes allows us to bridge the gap between mechanical, hardware, electronic and software development, delivering unprecedented efficiencies.
“Right now, we need compliance with only a fairly low level of DO-278. With Polarion, we can easily ramp up to higher levels, and as standards evolve and change over time, it will be much easier for us to adapt.”
Group Configuration and Verification Manager, FAA
Polarion for Enterprise Agile
Polarion offers application lifecycle management for enterprise IT, regulated, and multi-speed environments. With Polarion you can achieve agility while protecting quality and compliance regulations. You can keep your approval process as lean as possible but still be compliant.
Polarion has been proven to be the ideal enterprise agile solution if:
- You must comply with regulations like ISO 26262, FDA 21 CFR Part 820 or IEC 62304.
- You must meet standards like CMMI, SPICE, etc. to achieve transparency in globally distributed environments.
- You’re required to demonstrate diligence in Corporate Governance for shareholders, regulators, et al.
- Requirements Management, Engineering and Test Management are key for time-to-market and success.
- You need to mitigate the risks of product and project failure.
“Thanks to Polarion, we can rely on a single platform to collect our data, exchange documents, collaborate, keep traceability, and control our workflow.”