When choosing Polarion and us, we guarantee that you are not left alone with the tool. Taipuva provides Polarion support as part of the product maintenance. In addition, our Professional Services are at your disposal, whether you need little help adhoc or you are looking for a long-term partner in improving your R&D processes. The latter provides you a guided path for utilizing all benefits of Polarion ALM platform, implementing your tailored ways of working on it, as well as training and coaching your teams to adopt them quickly.
We recommend to execute the adoption of Polarion one process area or team at a time. This way you can obtain return and benefits as you go, and avoid putting all the effort up front.
Depending on your situation, start with either Proof of Concept, Roll-Out or combine our packages any way you like.
Let us help you.
+358 50 522 8010
Taipuva’s Professional Services for Polarion
Taipuva provides Polarion support as part of the product maintenance. In addition, our Professional Services are at your disposal, whether you need adhoc help or are looking for a long-term partner in improving your R&D processes.
A time-saving pilot project for discovering the suitability and benefits of Polarion.
- Identifying key improvement areas and most important use cases
- Trialing how Polarion can improve these
- Key user training to gain understanding of possibilities with Polarion
Additional option: Polarion server hosting by Taipuva (at AWS)
Estimated duration: 1 – 3 months
A guided plan to get you going with Polarion.
- Defining and configuring processes on Polarion
- Deep dive trainings for key users including: configuring Polarion, user management and implementation of simple reports
- Training on Polarion server setup
Estimated duration: 1 – 6 months
Deployment Expansion Package
Deploying Polarion to new processes and teams after the initial deployment.
- Training of new teams
- Workshops to adjust processes to Polarion
- Configuring Polarion for new processes
Estimated duration: 1 month
Project Manager for Polarion Deployment
Taking Polarion into use makes it possible to work more productively than before. It also translates to some changes in the ways people are used to work.
We offer an on-site manager resource for your “Change Project“:
- Drives the process and tool change within the organization
- Communicates and facilitates: what are the impacted processes, who are the key persons, what are the best practises on Polarion, and how to instruct and help people to adopt the new ways of working.
Polarion – On-Demand Services
Following service categories are available both adhoc and in a long-term partnership with Taipuva.
Polarion Configuration and Implementation
Technical service taking place on your Polarion application or for it.
- Configuration, e.g. advanced workflows
- Customized reporting solutions
- Extending the functionality if needed by your processes
- Data migration from and integration to other information systems
Advice in best practices and the ways of using Polarion for different use cases. Workshops for understanding processes and finding out how Polarion can be best utilized for them.
Additional on-site training as needed, e.g. for new Polarion users or more in-depth training for key users and Polarion admins.
For distributed teams this can be arranged on-line,
divided into 2-hour sessions.