Introduction to ALM
What is Application Lifecycle Management (ALM)? Why should every organization developing products or software be aware of this? It’s because digitalization not only changes the products and services, but the way they are developed and engineered, too.
This training is for executives and R&D leaders to update the knowledge.
- How ALM relates to PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) and other key terms such as DevOps, ADLM and SDLC.
- You will get get confidence what benefits ALM offers for your organization and how to move forward.
Duration: 2-4 hours
Modern Requirements Engineering
Taipuva’s requirements engineering training is meant for organizations wanting a modern update.
- Combine agile software development to managing requirements of entire products
- Effective information re-use
- Practical approach with examples from the real world and hands-on exercises
Duration: 1 day