Taipuva’s CEO, Pasi Ahola, is the presenter in the webinar that shows, how product development can be accelerated by using the possibilities offered by modern ALM tools such as Polarion. ALM stands for Application Lifecycle Management (the meaning of ALM is explained as the first thing in the webinar).
Products are becoming systems and even systems of systems. IoT enables connecting devices and forming ecosystems. Machine learning and intelligence open up new opportunities. Safety, information security and complying to regulations becomes necessity in new areas.
Watch the 35-minute webinar recording to see a summary and a demo, how the above mentioned challenges can be tackled by
– enabling better collaboration between teams and stakeholders,
– easing everybody’s contribution in specification work, and
– unifying different process areas for clearer traceability and status overview.
Please, just provide your email address below. Webinar language is English. We hope you enjoy it!
- Taipuva sponsoring Leading the Product Event in Sweden
- Save the Date! Nordic Polarion User Day
- Taipuva has a YouTube Channel
- Taipuva’s first Breakfast Seminar in Stockholm had full audience
- Taipuva is a proud Gold Sponsor of Team Rynkeby – God Morgon Finland 2018