The famous Nordic Polarion ALM event is coming again!
Save the date right away: Wednesday May 8, 2019. The place is Technopolis Aviapolis, 5 min drive from Helsinki-Vantaa airport.
This year we want to make the event more interactive, informative and inspirational – with the focus on serving the existing Polarion users.
Now it’s your chance to influence the event and program by providing input:
- Any topics you would like to have addressed? (Polarion or process related…)
- Issues or questions to be answered?
- Any ideas how we should facilitate discussion and networking?
We also encourage you to share your experiences with other Polarion users! If you have a great approach, tell it to your peers. You may choose the format freely: presentation, workshop, panel discussion, etc. Your ideas and suggestions are greatly appreciated!
Send your feedback to: email@example.com with a subject “Polarion User Day”.
We are looking forward to having a great conference experience with you!Back to articles
- Mendix and Polarion
- Review Meetings with Polarion
- Meet Our New Customers
- Interactive Work Item Gantt charts for Polarion
- Polarion News – May 2019