Risk-Based Product Development – From burden to productivity
Risk management in product development is complex, because risks are related to almost everything in the technical file. This “everything” should be on the move constantly, as the MDR says that risk management is a continous process over the product lifecycle.
If product design does not take all risks into account, changes are evident much later. This may lead to errors, and to project and cost overruns for sure.
This is unfortunate reality in many cases, and not pleasant to work with. Why? – While risk management is so difficult and all data is not connected, there are manual steps in updates and traceability. This makes the whole process tedious, not continous and therefore prone to old information and errors.
Luckily, there are is some recent development that can come to aid!
- What do regulations require of product risk management? How to take post-market surveillance and cybersecurity aspects into account?
- What are the typical methods and tools used for risk management and technical documentation? What are the associated problems?
- How is it possible to solve these problems? What are the needed ingredients of a solution?
- Taipuva presents an example of a holistic solution, featuring a highly usable risk management method on Siemens Polarion digital platform.
- How to obtain the advantages of such a solution?
Date and Time: Thursday, November 23rd 2023,
at 15:00 – 15:45 CET (16:00 – 16:45 EET)
Welcome to follow the webinar and to discuss! Register with the form below.
Register now for free
We will sent you directly more information about the event!