On the 27th of April there will be Training Sessions available that comes with a participation fee per person. Two tracks are being held: basic training and another session for more advanced users.
Registration and payment to the trainings happens trough payment link below the training content!
TRACK A: Polarion Basic Training 8:30 – 15:00 (+ optionally until 16:00) – 295 € (w/o VAT)
- Essentials: Basic principles, work items, linking, application to requirements management
- Views & Documents: More power with work items & working with documents (LiveDocTM)
- Reviews & Approvals: Effective review facilitation & regulatory approvals
- Test Management: Overview & basic functionality
- (Optionals: Possibilities for planning & work management, configurability)
- Round-table Summaries & Solution ideas (joint with Track B)
TRACK B: Training & workshopping for advanced & super users (8:30 – 16:00) – 295 € (w/o VAT)
- Nextedy RISKSHEET training – Applications, possibilities and configuration
- Polarion super user training – Intro to automation, reporting and scripting
- Round-table discussions: Meet the experts & bring your challenges
- 1. Medtech & other regulated industry challenges & solutions
- 2. Model-based systems engineering and requirements management
- 3. Product management & bringing customer/user expectations to R&D
- 4. How to build effective reporting, with traceability and linked workitem
- 5. Facilitating agile development in Polarion
=> Suggest your topic to a round-table, for an opportunity to discuss with the top Polarion and process experts – Simply email us now!
- Summaries & Solution ideas
Training can be paid with credit card, bank transfer or Mobile Pay. If participant wishes to pay via invoice, please contact us. Taipuva will add 40€ fee for invoices.
If the event is cancelled by Taipuva, participants will get full refund. Participant need to cancel their attendance two weeks (14 days) before the training to get full refund. In case of refund, the money will be send back with the original payment method used in the order.
If you have any questions or you would like to cancel your participations, please contact us!
Taipuva Consulting Oy
Business ID 2439634-5
Hämeenkatu 14 C 25, 33100 Tampere, Finland
p. +358 50 522 8010
Payment Service Provider Paytrail Plc acts as a collecting payment service provider and is an authorized Payment Institution. Paytrail Plc will be shown as the recipient on your bank or credit card statement. Paytrail Plc will forward the payment to the merchant. For reclamations, please contact the website the payment was made to.
Innova 2, Lutakonaukio 7, 40100 Jyväskylä, Finland
P: +358 207 181 830
Business ID 2122839-7